Last updated on 3 January 2020.
We are Sitomeca NV, a limited liability company, with headquarters in Noordkustlaan 12 – 14, 1702 Groot-Bijgaarden, Belgium, with the company number 0882.990.703.
A ‘cookie’ is a small data file that is temporarily stored on your computer or mobile device by an internet page when you visit a website. A cookie allows to identify the device you are using to visit our website, without giving us access to your own personal data.
Cookies can easily be deleted via your browser settings. You can also change your settings so that cookies are always rejected. This may hinder the use of our website or make the access to certain functions impossible.
Types of cookies:
These technical cookies may serve to improve the performance of our website. The advantage is that the same information does not need to be entered or loaded for every visit to our website:
- PHPSESSID. This cookie expires after the session.
- rc::a. This cookie doesn’t expire.
- rc::b. This cookie doesn’t expire.
- rc::cc. This cookie doesn’t expire.
On the basis of these cookies we can make a general analysis of the use of our website. This way, through anonymous statistics, we can get an insight into the way in which our internet pages are being visited, how often and for how long. We use this information to improve and optimise our website:
- _ga. This cookie expires after 2 years.
- _gat. This cookie expires after 1 day.
- _gid. This cookie expires after 1 day.
- collect. This cookie expires after the session.
We can use these cookies for marketing purposes to show advertisements to those interested:
- NID. This cookie expires after 6 months.